SOLID STATE AEC MEASURING CHAMBERS
SOLID PERFORMANCE WITHOUT ARTIFACTS
Digital Image Produced with
Trixell� Flat Panel Detector and
Claymount 601 Solid State Chamber
Technique 50 kV, 63ms, 100 mA
- Extremely high signal-to-noise ratio for precise energy measurement
- Reproducible exposure times – Long-term stability without drift over wide range of ambient conditions
- Compact size � most panels are just 3 mm thick (compare to many Ion Chambers ranging 7 � 10 mm thick)
- Unlike Ion Chambers, Claymount chambers do not use high voltage ionization connections at the Bucky
- Solid state performance at a very competitive price!
Imaging excellence from the name you trust!
Claymount Solid State Measuring Chambers use precision photodiodes to directly convert x-ray energy into electrical current for processing by the pre-amplifier. The solid state sensors are not influenced by variations in room temperature and humidity, nor are they affected by vibration and ambient air movement. This results in consistently excellent signal processing every day and in every image!